[Ravensfort] Tuesday

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 18:12:48 PST 2009

WOoot the more the merrier!!  Did we say 10am???  I'll be there and we can level out the field and plant some seed :)

Thanks so much for volunteering to help!
Thanks Mike for filling holes we'll get them evened out and some grass seed spread.  If anyone has seed to contribute please let me know and I will find a way to come get it :)

Cheers!
Mirabelis