[Ravensfort] Society For Creative Anachronism Seizes Control OfRussia

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Mon Nov 9 06:25:34 PST 2009

Very cool.
That article is perhaps the best example that I have ever seen of writing
from the view point of the "current Middle-ages".
It is also very cool that the SCA has invaded Russia.
I am guessing that we can succeed in conquering the entire frozen north.
That is a task that no other army has been able to accomplish.
Thanks, good find.

V NV