[Ravensfort] BAM

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 06:56:51 PST 2009

That's ok.

I think many of us understood what you were trying to say.

Only a few of us actually understood the French word for word.

And I think only one of us actually understood how many mistakes you made, if any.

But I could be wrong.

How many fluent French speakers are on this list.

In a larger sense, that is an interesting poll question:

How many fluent speakers of any foreign language are on this list?

I am *not* fluent in spanish, but I know enough to have a simple conversation, and to get by in a foreign country.

Cathal
Charles other cadet