[Ravensfort] Work Weekend, THIS WEEKEND!!!

Mike Gamber lococnc at consolidated.net
Wed Nov 11 07:41:22 PST 2009

A suggestion on campsites, anyone with a permanent campsite go buy a 4" diameter treated lumber fence post and sink it at the entrance to your camp (off to one side). Then make a nice little sign with your name on it (in some kind of period writing and wording) that way everyone knows where it is. Get a really long one and put a hook for holding a gas lantern or tiki torch to light it up.

Also remember that I need to approve the location before you make it permanent. I know where all the ones that have been picked out and approved are already.