[Ravensfort] Work Weekend, THIS WEEKEND!!!

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 02:48:43 PST 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 9:28 AM, kris hoffman <mirabelis_ at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings from your friendly neighborhood Crown Tourney Autocrat, yes once
> again!!
>
> This weekend is a scheduled work weekend at our new site in Willis.  I will
> be out on Saturday around 10am or so to begin work.  I will not be able to
> make it out on Sunday, but hope to get lots done on Saturday with a combined
> group effort!!

Through some miracle of fate I have Sunday off and nothing planned for
me that I'm aware of, so I'll be out there in the afternoon once I am
again a member of the human race. This doesn't happen before 10am.
Noon doesn't look promising, either.
--
Gundy the Vampire
"Maybe the first thing one should demand