[Ravensfort] Bon fire Saturday night?

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 06:19:45 PST 2009

Well...it seems that we dont have much interest in things this weekend eh....I will be out this morning for a while to gather sticks and things, dont know how long I can stay into the afternoon because I have to go do some work today...sigh....I guess we'll just see what sort of turnout we get :)

Cheers!
Mirabelis