[Ravensfort] Work Weekend, THIS WEEKEND!!!

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Nov 13 05:40:11 PST 2009

That's Officer Gundy the Vampire.

----- Original Message -----
From: "SF Tester" <sftester2 at gmail.com>
To: "kris hoffman" <mirabelis_ at hotmail.com>
Cc: <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>;
<gundysiteimprovemetcommittee at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 4:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Work Weekend, THIS WEEKEND!!!

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 9:28 AM, kris hoffman <mirabelis_ at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Greetings from your friendly neighborhood Crown Tourney Autocrat, yes once
> again!!
>
> This weekend is a scheduled work weekend at our new site in Willis. I will
> be out on Saturday around 10am or so to begin work. I will not be able to
> make it out on Sunday, but hope to get lots done on Saturday with a
> combined
> group effort!!

Through some miracle of fate I have Sunday off and nothing planned for
me that I'm aware of, so I'll be out there in the afternoon once I am
again a member of the human race. This doesn't happen before 10am.
Noon doesn't look promising, either.
--
Gundy the Vampire
"Maybe the first thing one should demand