[Ravensfort] Bordermarch baronial encampment

Michelle Lopez ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 05:51:03 PST 2009

I will be coming in later Friday myself.  Though due to the horses I will be camping over there, but if someone could so kindly tell me where they will be camping  I will be most happy to visit and bring food.  Is it ok If I bring something not so period, like this cake I make.  It's a cake made with beer.... Bringing the mom for her first event as well!

Irial