[Ravensfort] Yule food

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:28:00 PST 2009

Rosalia and I are bringing two loaves of bread.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 2:12 PM, CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone, just a reminder that Yule is from noon Sat. until Sun. am.
> What foods are coming? Do we need the grill fired up? I will have a kitchen
> out in the barn with stove, oven, micro etc.
>   So far we don't have many food items coming?
>   Marilbelis- cheese goo
>   Devin- desert etc.
>   I forgot the rest, that was a Penn. trip ago! xo G  Don't forget chairs
> too!

Lemoine de Gascony mka
L.D. Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com

“A government big enough to supply you with everything you need is a
government big enough to take away everything that you have.... The course
of history shows that as the government grows, liberty decreases.”

---Thomas Jefferson