[Ravensfort] Fw: 31% Off Celtic Club Halloween Blowout

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 29 08:12:42 PDT 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is our favorite time of the year around here.  So to celebrate our favorite holiday, we're having out biggest Blowout Sale of the Year.

Every Trim on CelticTrims.com is 31% OFF for orders of $50 or more:

Celtic Trims Catalog

So stock up for your holiday decorating needs now!   Just enter the code: BOO! in the Special Code section of the checkout and get your savings today.

And again:  Happy Halloween!!!

>From Your Friends at CelticTrims.com
Celtic Trims Catalog

If you wish to unsubscribe,

 click here.

Celtic Trims P O Box 573393 Tarzana, CA 91357 United States (866) 874-6608