[Ravensfort] Fw: The Texas Renaissance Festival's All Hallows Eve

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 28 18:47:29 PDT 2009

Notice the part about winning your own backyard Renaissance Party...

                              The Texas Renaissance Festival's All Hallows Eve

                              Saturday & Sunday, October 31st & November 1st

                              The Texas Renaissance Festival celebrates its fourth weekend of the 35th year with All Hallows Eve brought to you by Coors Light!  Ghouls, goblins, and spooks abound as all things creepy emerge from the mists, and all will delight in His Majesty's Annually Decreed Tricks or Treats outing.  Visitors will be invited to participate in our All Hallows Eve contests to win season passes for 2010. Participants can compete in our renowned Halloween Costume Contests for Children and Adults, try their hand at a Jack-o-Lantern Carving Contest, scream their best in a Banshee Screeching Contest, or bite hard in a Candied Apple Eating Contest.  Discount tickets prices of $19 for adults and $9 for children are on our website, www.texrenfest.com or from any participating HEB, Woodforest National Bank, Market Basket or Randall's Food Stores.  Tickets may also be purchased at the Festival gates for $23 for adults and $11.00 for children.

                              Win a Backyard Renaissance Party!

                              Houston Community Newspapers are now currently accepting entries right now - Register now by clicking here and you could be hosting a Renaissance Party - complete with food and entertainment - in your own backyard.   Huzzah!

                                 Tell a friend
                                Click here to unsubscribe from this email

                              Texas Renaissance Festival
                              21778 FM 1774
                              Plantersville, Texas 77363
                              www.texrenfest.com