[Ravensfort] Upcoming work weekends at the new site!!

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:24:13 PDT 2009

It has been brought to my attention that the other group that uses the site will be having an event the weekend I had planned on having a camping work weekend.  So, that being said, we will plan on having a camping work weekend the 12th and 13th of December instead.  So, mark your calendars :)

Also, since the other group is using the site as well, they have offered to come out some weekends we will be out there to help out with site clean up.  I forwarded the list of things to do to them and since its a win win win situation for all parties involved I figured we'd be happy to have the help!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis