[Ravensfort] Fw: [gundysiteimprovemetcommittee] howdy...

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Oct 1 06:01:53 PDT 2009

Greetings Raven's Fort,

I wanted to forward the email below from the Crown Site Improvement Committee post to the general public as it outlines work criteria directly from the land owner.

Also, Michael and I will be installing the underground power wire out to our area this weekend.
We  will begin Saturday morning starting around 9AM.
If you would like to help with this project or just work on the site, please feel free to come out.
I am posting updated directions below.

Peace,
V NV

Directions to the New Crown Site near Conroe :

* Take I-45 north or south.

* Exit 105 and go east.  ( Turn Left from north / Right from south )

Go through Conroe.

Go 3.7 miles past the traffic light at 105 and loop 336.

You will past the Fire Department on the left,

Then immutably past Austin Elementary on the right.

* Turn Left at the flashing light onto Willis Waukegan Road. ( Also called FM 2432 )

Go 3.0 miles.

* Turn Right onto Nicholson Road.

( Nicholson Rd. is a U that comes back to the main road.

If you come from the north it will be left on the second Nicholson Rd. )

* Turn Left into the third Driveway on the left.

( 13342 Nicholson Road – Conroe – 77303 )

*Drive past the house to the tin barn area.  ( and The Dome of Saint Amorous )

Michael Gamber is the owner.  936-499-1452

This is the simple directions with the fewest turns.  There are quicker ways.  If you would like to find them, breakout your Texas map or do Google Map Search.  Good luck.