[Ravensfort] FW: need info

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 05:25:08 PDT 2009

While I may not agree with those that choose to protest neither do I agree with our government and will defend the right of the protesters to do so. We need those willing to stand up to the government and those that cheer the government on to keep us aware that some time we can be lead down the path of destruction in the name of  fighting evil.

plachoya
Ansteorra