[Ravensfort] [gundysiteimprovemetcommittee] New worklist

Mike Gamber lococnc at consolidated.net
Thu Oct 22 10:48:04 PDT 2009

>   Here is the new list for site work at the new site in Conroe.  Few
>   things, anyone that can get out there this weekend please please
>   please do, there isnt much left to do before the Oct 31st deadline.

There should be a few people out there from another group as well. Doug and I will be focusing on getting the parking area all cleaned up and level as possible. This will be a huge improvement. That and the barn mucked out.

>   Mike, is there any way you can get in touch with the county to ask
>   them to replace the Nicholoson Rd sign at the corner???  that would be
>   soooo helpful :)

Already been replaced. Brand-new stop sign and road name marker.

Site is looking really nice.

I was wondering if we want to throw rye-grass out there for the January event? It will look really nice to have green grass, the stuff that is there will go pretty much dormant for the winter. I have a spreader for the tractor that I can pull around to spread the seed.