[Ravensfort] Yule date still the same....but...just some thoughts.....

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:36:38 PDT 2009

Yule is the same date, we are not changing it.  I have had a thought or two about it though considering the venue and the competing stargate yule.....

Just throwing it out there, since its awful close to Crown Tourney date, not to say that our hosts havent been gracious enough to put their place up in the past, but what if we had a camp weekend at the new site for Yule??  Its a bit more centrally located for all members of the barony, we can have Yule for us on Sunday maybe??  If folks need a place to stay I know that there are plenty of places around the site to come home to for the night....just a suggestion to see if I can get anyone else's brains working the same direction....dunno just a thought.

Cheers!
Mirabelis