[Ravensfort] Yule date still the same....but...justsomethoughts.....

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 29 09:50:45 PDT 2009

Populace is coming up next week.  Think everyone should have their pros/cons-suggestions ready.  The date should not be changed, it has been set for about 2 months (assuming I remember correctly).  Giovanna had to go out of the country on a medical emergency with her son.  She will not be back in time for Populace.  Giovanna and Pace are going to Pennsylvania to visit his parents.  I think she said they would be back the weekend before Yule.  As she is out of the country right now and will not be here for Populace it is going to have to be a wing it type thing.  I can't remember if she said Pace is going to be at Populace.  I will try to call him and double check on their trip to PA.  So now everyone knows as much as I do and probably more.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com