[Ravensfort] The Moderators Have Spoken, so listen up!!!

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:09:53 PDT 2009

OK first off,

three strikes and you guys are out.....no more about this thread, whether its under this title, the other title, the new title sent out by the co-mod which should have been headed first, the second moderation post, or anything else that might come to mind.  This thread ends NOW!!!! I am waving my big moderator stick and will start using it soon.  Any more posts to this thread by anyone will be moderated.  Meaning,  your posts will have to go through one of us to get on the list, so if thats what you want then please, by all means, be moderated.

As for the rest of us, we like to have a nice happy environment even in our virutal world.  So, lets just play nice eh? You got sommat to say to someone at this point take it to the shed out back and duke it out.....

Cheers,

Mirabelis