[Ravensfort] This weekend

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 16 10:55:14 PDT 2009

Walla Walla and Maribelis piled all the wire on the metal gate that is down
(at the first line of wire we took out).  We tried to put it where kids and
dogs wouldn't get tangled up in it.

There may be a few posts with small pieces of wire attached but we got most
of them off.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com