[Ravensfort] Yule Date...

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Oct 27 17:36:39 PDT 2009

I can understand both sides of the debate.
When I was in Stargate and for years after, I never missed Stargate Yule.
I always enjoyed myself.
It was kind of our Seneschal to try to accommodate the Stargate change of
date.
However, for our local TDC people and for the students,
I believe that the date for the Raven's Fort Yule should remain as
originally planned.
Perhaps those that need to can attend both since ours is a two day event.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad

"Trust in Allah, but tie your camel."