[Ravensfort] Changeing the date of Our Yule Revel....

Dan Roberts DAN at entc.tamu.edu
Thu Oct 29 06:49:55 PDT 2009

I like the way you think and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. As long as I get the oatmeal raisin cookies.

Ivan the Hedgehog
Cookie bandit

>>> "Dan Smith Jr" <gogetdan at gmail.com> 10/28/2009 12:13 PM >>>
I disagree!  I believe people should be forced into slavery, tattooed,
micro-chipped, banded, and drug screaming to any event that I want them at!
Then they must give me all their cookies!!

Enough already?

-Alaric