[Ravensfort] Changeing the date of Our Yule Revel....

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 29 08:41:00 PDT 2009

It would really mess up TDC people who have requested time off as well as Raven's Guild.  People who want to go to other Yules on Saturday can/will go.  Our date has been set for a while so people could ask for time off.  I'm with Mirabelis, if necessary we can change the location and do work weekend and Yule together.  The barn would provide shelter if weather is bad if the Land Owner has no problems with it.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com