[Ravensfort] Food at Defender

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Sep 10 18:19:20 PDT 2009

If you are helping in the kitchen and so receiving a free feast from the Feastocrat you will have to get with the head troll, make a request for a feast fee refund ( freeing another feast to be sold ) and then the Barony will mail you a refund check after the event.  It is a pain, but it is SCA policy and can not be broken.  Sorry to be the messenger of bad tidings, but at least you do get your money back.

Or... (this is the Marius in me speaking now)  if you go ahead and buy your feast too, you could probably sell  it on the Black Market as the feast is sure to be a sell out.

Peace,
V NV