[Ravensfort] event news

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 08:30:48 PDT 2009

The bad news is that HIS Majesty will not be attending. He was just sent on
a month-long work assignment to Germany, I believe.

Detlef

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:02 AM, CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Maybe I am behind the news but just today I learned that Her Majesty
> will be attending our event! Yeah! She will be needing a luncheon and I
> believe Elke is handling that? She will be having entourage and will need
> camping space as well. The big tree is too dangerous so we will have to put
> her elsewhere. YIS, G

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8