[Ravensfort] ACCEPS

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 13:24:05 PDT 2009

Hola!

Yet another bonus with ACCEPS - when you arrive at gate, all you do is confirm your a paid membership or sign the waiver sheet & sign your name!!!  No filling out gate sheets!  You did all that before while online...

Just let the people know who are working gate when your arrive that you paid with ACCEPS before they attempt to point you to the gate sheet book  (it can really mess up the paperwork...)

regards,
Chrystal

~peace~love~empathy~