[Ravensfort] Per Giovanna

Epps, David ICC_DCE at SHSU.EDU
Thu Sep 17 07:46:48 PDT 2009

Hey guys, I have it on good authority that several of the Raven's Guild members would like to help serve.  I will put a signup sheet at the gate.  Sorry Tareija, more paper work.  Be seeing you, Charles

From: ravensfort-bounces+icc_dce=shsu.edu at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:ravensfort-bounces+icc_dce=shsu.edu at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Sher M
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:29 AM
To: Ravens Fort
Subject: [Ravensfort] Per Giovanna

She has talked to the FeastOcrat.  He needs at least 15 people for serving.  5 for head table, 10 for rest.  Please sign up at Troll as server.  Those that have already put their name on the serving list please verify at Troll.

Lady Elke and 4 others that serve head table need their BEST garb on.

Per Giovanna (or she'll shake her school teacher finger at you)

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com<http://www.bedlambazaar.com>
http://thethunderingherd.net