[Ravensfort] We're nearly famous now!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 09:54:37 PDT 2009

Since I work for the paper, if you would like a hard copy then please let me know and I will get you one. We were on the front page Sunday and on the front page Monday. There was a story in Mondays paper. I will have some for our archives as well. Thank you to everyone who made this weekend great.

Lord Devin O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar