[Ravensfort] looking for a Fortuneteller

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Sep 29 14:22:38 PDT 2009

Greetings all and happy Autumn,

I am looking to hire a Fortuneteller / a reader of cards preferably.
This will be for a private party with twenty plus hosts.  ( some of which are SCA )
There will probably be a fairly large crowd, so someone that can do one reading after another is a must.

The Soothsayer would have to be available from 9 PM till Midnight on Saturday October 31st.
The party will be held at the New SCA Crown Site near Conroe.

It would be nice if I could find someone in the SCA  for the job.
I like to support our group and its individuals financially when I can.
If your are interested or know someone that would be good, please contact me privately at
byzytym at att.net
or at
281-367-3409
Thanks for your help.