[Ravensfort] trolls, guests, volunteers, lists, lists and more lists.....the final chapter

trisha marlowe sillyzills at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 21:01:38 PDT 2009

OK,

   Please let me know tonight (even late tonight 'cause that's how I roll ;) if you have a friend who is coming to Defender
who has never been to an event before - their site fee would be waived.

The guest list:

Her Royal Majesty Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa

Royal Entourage : HL Honour du Bois and Fiacha the Blue.

Jason Lefevre
Amy Stone
and son Keller
Jeremy Gilbert

Eric Ramos
Casandra Gonzalez
Matthew Jackson
Christina Davis
Kevin and Danielle BrowningBillye Kessinger
Matthew Arney
George Crippen
Renee Hammock
Jordan Aubry
Spencer Hall
Cynthia Conner
Sarah Braden
Zoe Sommers
Alex Carmichael
Megan Stiles

McKenzie Harnett
Lindsey Reaves
Brett Lohr

Volunteer List for Royal Encampment set-up includes these wonderful people:

Lord Devin
Lady Mirabelis
Lady Runa of the Thundering Herd, Mistress of Light

Sir Ian MacBaird
Lord Daniel McWilliams
Lord Gregor Mac Beathain
m'lord Herr Bernhart von Bruck
m'lord Willem of Bjornsborg
Lady Alesone Lesley
Lord Diego de Quevedo
 Mistress Shanahan the Fey
Me, myself and I (yup, have multiple personalities - I do, I do! me, too!)

You can sign up for feast-serving volunteer extraordinaire at
the troll booth when you sign in.  Please consider doing so... it is
fun and you get a wonderful meal FOR FREE!!!

The feastocrat will need 5 total to serve head table, 10 people to serve the rest of the populace.
As of now, we need 13 good people to fill this responsibility.

Volunteer List for Serving at Feast includes these wonderful people :

Head Table (Sunday Best and Manners Required - you can dump the manners in Swein Camp's fire Saturday night - they burn pretty!)

Lady Elke
Lady Mirabelis
I can do this, if needed....  we shall see when we get the sign up sheet back from troll booth

   Also, if you would like to help Lord Devin, Lady Mirabelis, Lady Walla Walla, Lady Gwener and me pick
up trash along the main road, meet us at the kitchen at noon on Friday or find us
along Four-Notch Road.  Trash bags and exam gloves will be provided.
The more, the merrier!!  (really!!  we are a merry bunch!!)

 I also send many thanks to Lord Alaric Sweinbrothar and Lord Vlad Carpotts for graciously accepting the last troll shift!!

VIVAT to all who are donating their time to make sure our event runs
smoothly and is welcoming to our guests traveling to our lands.

   YIS,

~*~  Lady Tareija - the crazy Amazon Middle Eastern Dancer, Head Troll and Many List Maker

  ~*~ trisha

www.bedlambazaar.com