[Ravensfort] Burn Ban

drew russell drussell_88130 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:25:52 PDT 2009

Greetings to All.

Even though the burn ban has been lifted, I would still not burn the bonfire at this time.  Any one who has lived in the country knows that even green grass can burn just like dry grass.  The rains have been wonderful, but remember we are still several inches behind normal.  If we do burn it, I suggest we contact the fire department so they can have a truck ready if it does get out of hand.

Drew Russell
Rising Pheonix Mercinary Household

Life is like a dogsled team.
If you aren't the lead dog,