[Ravensfort] Hospitaler

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 06:07:36 PDT 2009

Dear Populace, Our hospitaler position is still open. Pace's warrant is up Oct. 1 which is next week. As of this date no one has applied for it. It will remain vacant until someone does. We do however have to have an officer in this position to keep our Baronial status. Someone please consider this job. It is fun meeting new people and introducing them to our group and SCA in general. You would get to work with our Univ. students as well. There is one report a month due by the 5th but it is online and very easy to fill out. No paperwork to send in etc. So please think about it. Pace will be doing his last report next week. YIS, Giovanna
   Please let me know if you are interested and I will help you fill out all the necessary forms.