[Ravensfort] SCA

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Sep 1 20:25:22 PDT 2009

Actually, the first Thursday of the month is when the whole Barony of
Raven's Fort meets at the firehouse on Sam Houston Ave.  We would love to
have you attend.
I am not sure when the Raven Guild college group meets, but I bet someone
will post that soon.
We look forward to meeting you.

Vlod NotVlad