[Ravensfort] Food at Defender

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sat Sep 12 06:42:57 PDT 2009

Thawed Friday, yes.

Yes, Troll should have the Accepts list on Friday at start.
I believe that I was the first to make feast reservations with the Feastocrat.
Troll should have 125 feast tokens to start with.
The feast tokens for Accepts and Feastocrat reservations should be set aside before Troll opens.
Troll should ask at sigh-in if reservations were made and check the list.

Kitsune did most of the art work for the permit and announcement.
Thanks from both of us.

See you in a few minuets at The Stones.

Peace,
V NV