[Ravensfort] Burn Ban

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Sep 18 00:05:49 PDT 2009

Actually, the large pile of pine that was in the Equestrian Camping area was burned last night.
One of the ranch hands, Saint David, Michelle and I torched it about dusk.
We then sat and talked until we all agreed that the flames had died down enough for us to go.
It was checked on again in the morning.

We have permission from the land owner to torch the Bonfire.
If we can get the green wood of the Dreaming Tree to start we will set the blaze.
With all of the rain that Huntsville has received lately, the powers that be are not worried.
Thanks very much for your concern.

V NV