[Ravensfort] business etc. and surprise!!

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:21:53 PDT 2009

This was a great event many thanks go out to every one, as well as the new
members of the Guild. They gave all that they could without question. The
fest was served by the guild. Under the leadership of Rosalia and Megan the
guild members came out and showed that they like enjoyed what we do. I say
unto you all Vivat Raven's Guild.

One bit of correction dear lady Giovanna, I did not enter leather work, but
I entered a panel painted in a period manner with period made paints that I
had made.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com
The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals.
Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so
many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without
breaking laws.
--Ayn Rand