[Ravensfort] QUOTH MATERIALS DUE THIS FRIDAY

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:24:45 PDT 2009

DEADLINE: THIS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25.

For the October Issue, I am looking for articles on the conquest of Kazan by
Ivan the Terrible, the first trial for witchcraft in Paris, the tale of the
poisoning from McBeth, and the founding of Amsterdam. I would love to have
any photographs from our Defender of the Fort. Also, We are lacking original
and public domain artwork. You may add information to the Baronial Calendar.
Send to GoGetDan at Gmail.com or 11880 East Lakeshore Drive, Conroe, 77303.

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE PHOTOGRAPHS, STORIES, ETC  FROM DEFENDER OF THE FORT.
PLEASE SEND ME SOME !!!!!

My apologies for not releasing multiple updates this month.  It's been a
busy one.

-Alaric