[Ravensfort] New Site

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Sep 29 13:09:20 PDT 2009

The reason the Gundy Site Improvement Committee group was created was so we can discuss the Crown Site needs without having to try to get everyone together.  Some people have to drive a long way and we are all busy.  If you have something you want to bring up, post it to the GSIC group.  We can work it out there.  You are on that list.
Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

Peace,
V NV