[Ravensfort] work weekend / I

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Sep 10 09:13:43 PDT 2009

Baron Brian,

I will be filling water barrels and towers this weekend.
I need the water pump on site with gas Saturday morning, please sir.
I am hoping that all of the showers will be in good repair by Saturday mid-day.

I will also help move the Bardic Stage to the old Rose Garden area.

I have a birthday party to attend on Sunday so I need to knock out my stuff on Saturday if possible.
I do have next Friday off so I can help with some of the last minuet setup.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad

"Trust in Allah, but tie your camel"