[Ravensfort] Bardic Stage

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 08:48:53 PDT 2009

Not bad. I would be careful not to overdo the "Raven".....Raven's This and
Raven's That and all. Kinda reminds me of "Sam" everything on campus.

Maybe something even simpler like The Nest....or Blackwings.....in this way,
we would have another allusion to things raven without actually
incorporating the word "Raven" into the name.

DT+LF
and I'm looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:

>  I vote yes also.
>
> Runa

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8