[Ravensfort] Per Giovanna

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 17 07:50:48 PDT 2009

Okay so Elke & Mirabellis are on head table so 3 more are needed.  Forgot... Giovanna said that unless they ask you questions don't just stand there and talk.  Smile and serve.

Runa (it's hard to talk and type at the same time when the conversation jumps around)
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net