[Ravensfort] Populace meeting

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Sat Apr 3 07:10:22 PDT 2010

Greetings everyone, I was gone all day yesterday and couldn't post the minutes. All reports from the meeting tell of the items discussed. We had approximately 27 members attending.
    We discussed what will happen if we have no one apply for Reeve. The actions will be quick of the dissolving of our Barony by July.  Neighboring groups will get our lands and it looks bleak. I stressed the need for someone to step up and apply for this position. It is down to the wire now with the deadline of April 30 for this office as well as Seneschal applications. We also need an autocrat for Defender. These are our most pressing issues. Alaric needs a deputy for Chronicler too. We also decided to concentrate on the areas that we actually use for our events at the Timbrend Forest site. To clean them up as needed as well as kitchen etc. We have much to do for Defender and can't clean areas at the new site that we actually don't use. If you need a clarification of this please feel free to call me and I can elaborate.
  It is also time to put in for awards to be given out at Defender. We discussed the cutting of dead trees there , one very large tree is dead now and threatening the kitchen area. Also the kitchen area looked like hunters had been in it and gone through our things. Brian will go out there and see if anything is missing. The road in is messed up from loggers and needs some maintenance. The loggers may be doing this so we will wait and see what's up with that. YIS, G