[Ravensfort] OK....Listen up Moderator is Speaking!!

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 10:19:39 PDT 2010

Personal attacks on the leadership of this group will not be tolerated.  In order for a volunteer group as ours to function properly we need to support everyone involved; from the hightest to the lowest, we all need to show our support.  If you have a problem with what is going on, attend populace meetings to have your voices heard, come to business meetings to have your voices heard, or take it up privately with the individual you have an issue with. This is a public forum and bashing, bullying, guilting all that, even though said with the best intentions, will get taken out of context and then begins the long downward spiral of he said she said they said, when the real fact has been lost in translation.

I will say this again, dont make my job any harder than it already is please!  If you all want to be moderated then believe me it can be done!  If you do not wish to be moderated then do not reply to the past few days topics at all, unless it is in a supportive manner.  Anyone, and I mean ANYONE that replies to these threads will be put on moderation.  If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say it at all!!!

If you wish to be a part of what is going on, then we need to have as many people show up in person for the monthly meetings to discuss issues that are important to you, voice your opinions so we all know what is going on with everyone so we all know what is being said and how it is being said.  This whole entire thing has been a huge misunderstanding that has turned into assumptions made by members about things that arent facts.

If you have anything to say on this subject emai me privately.

Mirabelis,

Moderator who is shaking her big moderator stick once again!!!