[Ravensfort] Stargate/Loch Soilleir Baronials/Investiture

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 10:13:07 PDT 2010

Greetings all

Lady Rosalia and myself have returned from Stargate/Loch Soilleir
Baronials/Investiture. It was a wonderful and grand event. I am
currently working on an aritcle for the Quoth about the event. I have
also posted many pictures on my Facebook. I would also like to say
Vivat to Lady Mirabelis Genevah Zabaneh for becoming the new
Equestrian Champoin for the Barony of Stargate.

 That is all
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com