[Ravensfort] Populace meeting

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 3 17:32:13 PDT 2010

I can not work on anything outside when there is pine pollen.  I have a
choice, stay inside and function or go outside and not breathe.  Personally
I'm fond of breathing.  It is also a weekend when people are with relatives.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com