[Ravensfort] Populace meeting

Michelle Lopez ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 19:41:13 PDT 2010

I have not posted for a while because I have spent the winter quite ill.  Now that I have recovered I plan on being more active once more.  If no one will step forward to be Reeve then I will do so.  I have extensive business background, including accounting.
As for the Timbrend Forest site, I weigh in the Stones needs attending as that is our next event.  It would be impossible for Defender to be held at the southern site, while lovely it is far too small.  There has been an increase in equestrian interest and we would lose that at such a small site.  If the owner is disgruntled with this sentiment then perhaps he should reconsider losing our work force and talents we offer if he would "terminate our agreement" because we are attending the Stones.
It is unreasonable to expect year-long labor commitments from our group while other groups spend 2-3 weeks on-site prep time on their sites, and  our on-site prep time for the northern site hovers around a month, and this arrangement works perfectly well.
Irial (who will put in Reeve application)
Gregor