[Ravensfort] RE Populace meeting CORRECTION

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 01:00:25 PDT 2010

Greetings,
In my last posting I made a typo... So I wanted to correct it before someone got mad... lol...lol...lol...

"IT WOULD BE NICE IF SOME OF THE NEWER PEOPLE WOULD STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND PUT IN FOR A OFFICE.   In saying that , we are a voluntary society and we can' make anyone do anything that they do not want too. But it would be nice if they would step up to the plate"

I left the ( 't ) off the word can't , so sorry...

In Service,
Lord Malcolm