[Ravensfort] Stepping up to the Plate...

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 02:02:55 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Please don't get me wrong. I meant No offense. Nor, did I intend to use guilt trip tactics. In fact I wasn't even referring to the college guild at all.
I was referring to the core group. The people who live here, own land here, work here and ETC. The college guild never interred my mind. I personally think the students should focus on their mundane studies and other college activities. Them getting their degree is very important to me. I want to see all my college guild friends / members do very well in the mundane world and SCA world.

I do apologize if my challenge and stepping up to the plate commits offended anyone. That was clearly NOT my intention. My intent was to stimulate and encourage local members in becoming more active in their local group.

Once again, I apologize if my challenge and stepping up to the plate commits offended anyone.

Sincerely,
Lord Malcolm