[Ravensfort] Just a thought...feedback please.

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 17:29:58 PDT 2010

I was thinking. We have not had a Guild together in a while. How about we plan one here at my cottage? I have a huge yard and we can open up the windows and doors and just have a good time.
We could (someone who has one...hint hint) break out the grill and do a pot luck. Bring your arts and sciences and armor...whatever.
I have a big pile of brush in my backyard just itchin' to be burned (yes I have a burn permit as well).

So what do you think? Let me know and we can plan for a Saturday in early May.

Devin  'Mellow Swein'  O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar