[Ravensfort] Just a thought...feedback please.

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 14 10:32:03 PDT 2010

Sounds like a wonderful idea.  You beat me to it.  I think everyone had fun at the Guild Together we had at Tarejia and Alaric's home.  It has been entirely too long since we got together just for fun.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com