[Ravensfort] Guild thing update #5

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 15:42:38 PDT 2010

So far the list is.

Baron Brian and family - chicken quarters and legs
Tiarna Devin - home made tamales & peach cobbler
Mike Dowdy and Val -
James Northfolk and family -
Mistress Shanahan - hotdogs with the fixins'
Lady Runa - veggie munchies...a crap load of veggie munchies
Dom - pork
Alaric and Tarieja -
Mirabelis and Kelly - cheese goo (ooo yeah!)
Mistress Jalali -
Mistress Annes -
Lady Rosalina - she told me but i forget
Lord Malcolm - drinks (coke, dp, sprite, etc.)

Let me know if you are coming & what you are bringing so I can update this list.
If you see something not on the list then please sign up to bring that. If anyone has portable tables that would be great.    BRING A CHAIR...or 2

Also...I do have a neighbor who lives in the apartment behind me so please do not park in the driveway. There is room for 3 (maybe 4) cars on the side of the drive (you will see when you get here) and room for 2 in front of my house (i will park there as well). I am going to ask the nursing home across the street if we can park in their lot. I hope they say yes. Will keep you all posted.

2641 Old Houston Road (white 2 story house with green trim). There is a 4 Provinces of Ireland flag flying in front of my house. The entire yard is fenced so DO NOT LET THE DOGS OUT !!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Devin